Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pink Rose 9"x12"


Due to the inclement weather, I didn't get to set up my stall at the Amherst Farmer's Market, which was a major bummer. However, the day wasn't a complete waste as I dug out my oil pastels and got to work. This picture I thought was appropriate for the season and will make a great greeting card and prints; it's certainly a colorful change from the graphite pencils I've been fond of of late. It was certainly nice to get back to some of my older mediums to check my skills, and I had fun playing around with the oil pastels again. So, if you like what you see this piece, prints, and greeting cards will be available at the Amherst Farmer's Market (2:30-6:30 the Village Green) and also at the Golden Egg in Salzburg Square. Stop by and check it out! 
PS-The colors are more vivid in real life, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment