Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hello There!
For those of you who know me already, as well as those of you I haven't met yet, welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting! This blog is meant as a stepping-stone for broadcasting my work and getting myself out there so that others can view and consider my work. I'll post a new blog for each piece completed and tell you a little about each work so that you can get a better understanding for what I'm doing and why I do it. 
If you have any questions about a particular piece, would like to order a print or commission a piece of your own, please email me. For those wishing to commission something, include in the email a photograph or picture you'd like re-created with details and comments (including size) that you'd like me to consider while completing the work. I'll then give you an estimate for how long it will take me to finish and price for the completed work. Prices will range depending on size and complexity of the piece, as well as the medium. *Please keep in mind that art takes time! Therefore, you cannot reasonably expect me to whip something up in hours--a decent piece takes anywhere from days to months to produce, and I work on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
So, I hope you enjoy previewing my work and perusing the blog. Of course, feel free to leave me comments and notes as I love to hear feedback from everyone. Thanks for all your support and love! 

2 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME!!!!!
    I'm prejudiced though!
    Uncle Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Kait this stuff is amazing.
    I didn't know you were so good at art!
    -Jacob Ari Dunn-

    ReplyDelete